Pretreatment of the base
- The base must be sufficiently strong and immobile, and have a sufficient load-bearing capacity
- The pull-out strength of the base must be a minimum of 0.5 MPa
- The relative humidity must be below the requirement of the surface material
- Remove dust, dirt, oil, grease and all loose materials from the base
- Protect corrosion-sensitive metal surfaces before priming
- The product is ready-to-use
Applying the primer
- The well-mixed primer is applied as a thin, even layer by brushing (avoid puddles).
- The primer must have dried before further work; its drying time around 1 hour (+15oC / 50% RH).
- Wash tools and equipment with water immediately.
- Not suitable for use together with solvent-based adhesives
Storage and handling of waste
See the separate storage and disposal instructions https://www.fescon.fi/en/material-bank