Brush-on primer for surface pretreatment before floor levelling. Flow Primer improves the adhesion of floor levelling compounds, reduces or eliminates the formation of air bubbles, and prevents water contained in the floor levelling compound from being absorbed into the surface too quickly. For indoor use.
- Brush-on primer for floor plasters
- Dries quickly
- Easy to spread
- High spreading capacity
- Make pumped levelling plasters easier to spread
- Prevents the creation of air bubbles
- Hollow-core slabs
- Cast-in-place concrete floors
- Cement-based levelling compounds
- Plasterboards and chipboards
The product is suitable for use on sites with a Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
Vinkki! Vieritä taulukkoa sivuttain
Pretreatment of the base
- Remove dirt, dust, cement paste and all loose material from the base
- If necessary, perform machine grinding, centrifugal blast cleaning or diamond grinding
- Concrete surfaces and surfaces with cement-based levelling: 1 part Flow Primer, 3 parts water
- Surfaces that cannot withstand moisture, e.g. plaster and wood surfaces: Use undiluted
- Mix before use by swirling the package; avoid shaking
Applying the primer
- The Primer is applied as a thin, even layer by brushing
- The Primer must be dry before the floor levelling compound is applied (1 to 4 hours, depending on the conditions)
- Highly absorbent surfaces (e.g. cast-in-place concrete floors) are primed twice.If air bubbles form in the surface of the floor levelling compound, it usually indicates insufficient priming
- Wash tools and equipment with water immediately
Storage and handling of waste. See the separate storage and disposal instructions https://www.fescon.fi/en/material-bank
Hollow-core slab surfaces: about 10 m2/l.
Cast-in-place concrete surfaces: about n. 5 m2/l.
Plaster and wood surfaces: about 7 m2/l.
10 l container
In a cool room, not below +6 °C, up to 1 year in a hermetically sealed original container.
|Lowest usage temperature
The temperature of the underfloor structure and the inside temperature must be at least +10 °C.
1-4 h depending on the conditions
|Method of application
The information is based on tests and practical experience. We cannot affect conditions at the work site so we cannot assume responsibility for the end result affected by local conditions.