- The base must be durable and dry.
- Remove dirt, dust, cement paste and all loose material from the base.
- Spread the well-mixed primer into a thin, even layer do not thin by more than 30%.
- Work with a brush or a sprayer (nozzle 0.18-0.28 mm). The best result can be achieved by spreading the product with a brush.
- Can be overpainted after 4-5 hours, depending on the conditions.
- Wash tools and equipment with water immediately after use.
Storage and handling of waste
See the separate storage and disposal instructions https://www.fescon.fi/en/material-bank