Tile adhesive plaster SSL Lite
Fescon Tile adhesive plaster SSL Lite is a light-coloured, non-sag, lightweight, M1-rated adhesive plaster with cement binder. Enables tiling without strips or other spacers; see research report VTT-S-05228-16. A frost-resistant adhesive plaster; see test report VTT-S-05228-16. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Excellent workability characteristics
- Lasts up to 30% longer than conventional adhesive plasters
- Excellent adhesion strength (>0.5 N/mm2)
- Meets the C1 tensile strength requirements
- Deformability class S1
- Non-sag (T)
- Extended open time (E)
- For floors with underfloor heating
- Suitable to concrete, tile, plastic and painted surfaces.
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors as well floors with underfloor heating
The product is suitable for use on sites with a Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
Vinkki! Vieritä taulukkoa sivuttain
Tile adhesive plaster SSL LITE
- Clean, undamaged, dust-free and level
- If you are laying tiles on top of an old coating, you must ensure the adhesion of the old coating and roughen the base.
- Sufficient strength and load-bearing capacity
- Switch underfloor heating off two days before tiling
- Temperature > + 10 °C
- Loose coatings, cement paste and other impurities must be mechanically removed
Instructions for use
- Mix a bag (15 kg) of the levelling compound in around 5,7 litres of cold water
- mix into a consistent mass with a power mixer or a drill paddle.
- spread the plaster on the base while pressing hard and rake it.
- Workable for about two hours after adding water
- Wash tools with water immediately after completing the work
- Remove dried plaster mechanically
- Choose the tooth size of the plastering trowel according to the size of the tile and the adhesion surface.
- Grout after around one day with absorbent bases; with solid bases and waterproofed surfaces, grout after 2-5 days.
Hardened product and empty, dry packages can be delivered to a landfill. A liquid product must be delivered to a hazardous waste reception point.
about 2 kg/m2 depending on the base and the tile type
app. 5,7 l / 15 kg
special cement and polymer compound
|Maximum grain size
1 year in a dry location
|Lowest usage temperature
approx. 2 h
approx. 20 min
The information is based on tests and practical experience. We cannot affect conditions at the work site so we cannot assume responsibility for the end result affected by local conditions.