- Unscrew the plug of the extrusion tip and cut open the cone at the end. Screw the extrusion tip into place and cut it down to the desired size.
- The grouting base must be dry and free of dust and grease.
- Squeeze the silicone mass into the seam and immediately smooth it out with a joint knife or a finger moistened with clean water.
- When redoing the seams, the old silicone must be removed so must spots of mould and other substances reducing adhesion.
- In wet areas, the silicone seams must be checked regularly and replaced if necessary, and at least every five years.
- The product is not suitable for overpainting or for use in aquariums or swimming pools.
Storage and handling of waste
See the separate storage and disposal instructions https://www.fescon.fi/en/material-bank